Covid booster + Influenza Vaccine soon available
What patients are eligible to receive the Flu vaccine this year under national campaign?
- All persons age over 65
- Children aged 2-17
- Patients aged 6months-23 months and 18-64 years at increased risk of Influenza-related disease
- Healthcare workers
- Household contacts of people with underlying conditions or Down Syndrome
- Pregnant women
- People in regular contact with pigs, poultry or waterfowl.
All above can receive Flu Vaccine free of charge. Please contact surgery to make an appointment ONLY if you fit in to one of above criteria which can also be found on HSE website. Stocks may be limited initially due to delivery, but we hope to vaccinate all eligible patients as soon as possible.
What patients are eligible to receive 3rd dose of Covid Vaccine in General Practice?
- All persons over 80 years of age
- Covid booster can be given with other vaccines including Influenza Vaccine
We will be contacting those patients over 80 years age to offer them their Covid booster vaccine and Influenza vaccine soon.